As I just did my first 25-man run in Trial of the Crusader, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of the most basic things I have to remember as a healer - as I know memory fail at times...
GORMOK THE IMPALER
- Stay away more than 15 yards to avoid Staggering Stomp (8s spellcasting interrupt)
- Stay away from fire bombs and patches on the ground
- If you get at Snobold Vassal on your back, run to the melee.
ACIDMAX AND DREADSCALE
- Don't stand in front of them
- Stay out of Slime Pools
- Look for players with Burning Bile, so you can run to them fast if you get Paralytic Toxin
- After being kicked to the wall, see where Icehowl is looking and run the other way
- Heal anyone with Incinerate Flesh
- If you get Legion Flame, move, and away from the raid
- Dispell, dispell, dispell
- Run away if attacked and use fear
- Fade from pets
TWIN VAL'KYR: FJOLA & EYDIS
- You can take either Light or Dark Essence, but I go for the same as the range
- When Light Vortex is cast, make sure to switch to Light Essence (or vice versa)
- If you get "Pursued by Anub'arak" when Anub'arak is under ground (creating Pursuing Spikes), run to an area with Permafrost.
- Stay really low in healing in phase 3 (as Anub-arak will drain 10% of everybody's current health every second to heal himself)